Saturday, May 22, 2010

Restore Vintage 50's Formica Table And Chairs




I'm sick. . . what say you? Of everything around me. Living in a country where anything is illogical and difficult. Thus, after an absence I decided to open a new blog and a blog for the accuracy of protest.
protest against those who say you? My protest is against the Italian system is illogical, against the Italians, against justice, against today's society and against the political system. Speaking of politics I want to clarify that this blog is totally apolitical and that it is neither left nor of the center right. I will deal with political personality issues, social issues and contemporary life, according to an analysis of all logic. Eventually you will see what it would be easy to get to a conclusion. This blog is open to all those who want to make a personal contribution and will welcome criticisms and statements provided polite.
those comments will be censored going to affect my dignity and that of readers who follow the blog.
I hope with this to encourage anyone that can come within himself and use that logic that has characterized our country for decades to improve in all respects. For the moment I greet you hopeful of a positive response.

0 comments:

Post a Comment