Friday, June 4, 2010

How Do You Licence A Boat In Ontatrio

ITALIAN? Good people.


PART

The question arises: what are the causes of the failure of the new generation? I reasoned after thinking I've come to the conclusion that the rub is between the generation born around the year 40, that is now in their seventies, and the generation born around the year 70, ie quarant'enni today. I believe that our fathers have not made use of that rigidity in the education that our grandparents have had with them. Obviously in good faith and for our own good.
C 'has been given too much confidence, there' has been given the calm, carefree, c has been given mainly too well. In short, most of us grew up on a cotton bud. C is one thing to say though that the main defendants in the bankruptcy we are young because we have taken advantage of this we got what we were getting all the data (not only of material) without giving anything in return and no snatch the value and meaning . By the economic boom of the sixties we went to unbridled consumerism of our day. Have been many changes since then. I remember my grandmother always said it was better when it was worse. How true!
I remember in my teenage years when she left the house that you said hello, and who had seen had been seen. At most you could take a coin and call for peace of mind to parents. No one knew what you were doing especially when I came home I had a mad desire to tell how he had spent the afternoon. today when you fall you do not want to talk to us and to be contained within a solitude without being truly alone. With the advent of mobile phones all know what they're doing, everyone knows where you are and if the phone does not take all you want to know why s'incazzano life, death and miracles. Consumerism caught us and made us slaves. Teenage girls who prostitute themselves for a refill on your mobile, teenage boys who pretend to be a model of cell phone attitude. I am ashamed to see the news the queues to buy an i-pad. But where we ended.
I remember when I was little my grandmother s'incazzava always with me when I was a brat. Today they are the children that their fathers s'incazzano. We put aside the fundamental principles to make room for individualism. Mors mea your life. People do not socialize more, not meet, afraid to leave their homes. We hide behind a computer making up all the profiles on the basis not of who we are but who want to be. Before the words were used more love and friendship. Today there are money and sex!

Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment