Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lenght Of Marinol In Your Urine

mortacci YOUR LI!


Against all logic, against the unity and the history of our country, against our own countrymen because offenders do not belong to North against Rome, which they call thief and against the Romans. In short against everything that is down from Florence. Question: But if the capital had been called thieves also have Milan, the Milanese? In my opinion no and je I would try what it means to live in a capital city. Je le'd try all the breaks we feel cojoni de Romans with an event every 10 minutes. But maybe they did and Milan, the capital if they carried away all ministries rather sti us Romans papers well er Papa However now we eat them too with the robbers not aware of their illogical hypocrisy. Just today, Fini-Bossi spat with the second stating that 10 million of the Po Valley (which then who the fuck am I do not know) would be ready to fight and then to take up arms on behalf of Padania. I wonder as I say but you can pass such statements? Fortunately, the Italians are 60 million. Cheering against our national and want to change the national anthem with the music of the blowjob is thinking. Now I do a reflection. . . I do not believe in Secession from here recently, but surely it is getting a bad propaganda that aims to classes of young people in the future could create many problems. A propaganda hatred toward his neighbor, a propaganda directed against racism. Celebrating fascism is forbidden and those who do so risk jail on charges of condoning a crime and then I wonder why and I say to sti cojoni that are undermining national unity nun je nobody says anything? . . . . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment