Tuesday, July 6, 2010

White Aoii Initiation Dress

ITALIAN? Maleducati ... Uncivilized and uncaring?


If someone asked me to go abroad and com'è Italy and Italians as they will certainly say that Italy is the most beautiful country in the world but the Italians are almost all of the great rude , uncivilized and uncaring. Only a small fraction is saved. I do not know how we did break down, in no time, what good was made in fifty years but the fact is that we truly become the scum of Europe. We do not know what respect and we do not miss any opportunity to show our rudeness, disrespect and indifference. The writer can safely be placed in the minority who treat others with respect and good manners that makes her proud. Careful observer of the rules and laws known with regret that those who should set a good example of this is not his responsibility! I feel surrounded, hounded and persecuted by these people to start building from where I live! I still remember the first day I rented the apartment where I now live. . . Early, I raced to make the move with my wife who was then pregnant at 6 months, I loaded and unloaded, and she breaks. Finished to bring everything in the house I noticed the many prohibitions that were displayed in the building: the prohibition of use of the automatic gate for pedestrian access, banning shake the tablecloth outside the balcony, a ban on television feel and loud music during the hours of rest, prohibition to park outside the allocated parking space, a ban on using the elevator as hoists,

prohibition of work maintenance to homes in the hour of rest and so on. etc.. I thought I was delighted that happened in a building very quiet but just a few weeks to notice to the contrary. The next worst single death, weighing close to two tons, which carries home every evening to meet her a whore pleasures that never lasted more than five minutes, timed by myself, since I do not was sleep for the noise, not even one meter long had a pea. The lady upstairs depressed and tangled up with only two pots of plants able to flood my balcony. The bar below that making music until late at night forcing me to call the police first and then me justice alone. Dwelling on the first floor and I quote all buildings above me and suggest them to the championship of the world's waved the towel because the truck "junk" on my balcony is directly lifted. Not to mention the neighbors who they talk under my balcony, and whenever I talk to my wife promptly fell silent to hear. This and more are the reasons that are forcing us to look for another house. You do not notice you too a certain rudeness and uncaring attitude towards my family? This is not just my problem but the problem for all without distinction as it happens throughout Italy from north to south. Not to mention the respect for pregnant women, even here I have an anecdote. Leaving aside that a woman's right to expect a child to have priority in public places set to disabled, you will be delighted with my personal experience. I'm going to go shopping in a supermarket where there are forty cases of which only one priority for disabled people and pregnant women. Now according to you with forty cases where people go to pay? Simple priority and everyone at the counter when you have rightly noted that the priority you do also "chew your ass." Now you do not seem all that polite? Even today, while not expecting another child known the same scenes. At the post office then the same old story, with the aggravating circumstance that the first one to be "chew your ass" are the old ladies, perhaps in memory of the good old days.

Chapter disabled. You should know that I worked as a driver of a disabled judge and despite having a ticket for parking in reserved seats never find parking because the seats were occupied by non-disabled. I wonder in my head and say but we just wrenches or shit? To say nothing of slipping on the sidewalks cojoni always in the middle of a car or scooter. This rudeness is now to end because otherwise deliver to our children a world and a nation in disarray. Nobody cares more than others and if you die, think only that a pension is not payable. But what is all this rudeness? But what is all this incivility? But what is all this indifference? Some time ago I was getting ready to go to the bank and came to five meters from the entrance I noticed a woman running as Pietro Mennea desperate, when I looked carefully what was happening. . . advancing in small steps near the door of the bank and saw a bolt of lightning come before me in the metal detector and it goes without was affixed to the lady who ran desperate. At one point, a metallic voice said, attention please go out and deposit any metal objects ... ahahahahahahhah and then for once in your life with satisfaction and I took the balls in the vulgar gesture with his hands and the lady with a beautiful apostrofai: ATTACHED AR DICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment