Monday, July 12, 2010

Brownish Tinged Discharge

think, create, tell ...


Here I am ready for a new adventure. My profession is teacher primary school ... since 1983. This school can say I saw it grow! How many teachers do use the multimedia technology and the Internet, the key to keep pace with the times and they gave me the opportunity to explore new and different horizons. I often go in search of educational material that helps me so much everyday work and good educational practices that help me to improve my profession. I coordinated and carried out various experiments with excellent results. Achievements that become springboards for new ideas for the opening of other routes. So every now and then everything in my professional life back into play. Never take yourself too seriously! my spirit of "adventure" has given me over the past 15 years to dare every day to roads with little explored. Create alternative views in practice of teaching has been my privilege and this can involve other enterprising colleagues who help me with the responsibility, and with which experiments in new techniques and methodologies. Each time means starting to prepare old paths, devise new strategies to get involved and learn to do new things. And you start putting in so much passion and a good dose of enthusiasm . We do not forget to be transmitted. The values \u200b\u200bare growing every day only if we cultivate them. This applies perhaps awareness and pride of seeing beyond the finish line!
But to do better, like having all the necessary material that you created or that others provide much nobly?
I needed a Stock "personal", but not too much. It was active, dynamic, and growing. Visible to others and helpful to many. Especially the person who first enters the world of 'teaching . A repository for promote and exploit new ideas , creative experience that in these years I found on the Internet and beyond. To tell the story of many people who work hard in school and for school. What are scrambling to find ways i, to improve their skills, those of their pupils to provide them with tools to walk alone, to give and find motivation in the making. Why is a school of acting above all, to help them in future choices. Lipman writes, "Education morality is not only helping students to know what you must do, we must also show them how to do, and we must exercise them in practice to do the things you may choose to do in a situation morally significant. "
A space that will be useful to students and their families. To help them make informed decisions, to build an open, informed.
I needed a space to compare , to meet other teachers to go in search of innovative solutions to provide higher quality and renewal in the teaching practice. Be especially useful to those who dive for the first time in this profession. One fruitful area for many of you, teachers and parents like me. Here we are, with the right amount of enthusiasm to start a new project. Born PRIMASCUOLA : think, create, to tell the school with you and for you. To commend the creative thinking that is front row to pave the way for more who want to experience, discover and innovate. PRIMASCUOLA always, as if for the first time inside the school, because what has been learned There is never enough and there is still much to learn.
Thank you for being here ... We will travel together exploring mainly the Web, hoping to be able to provide guidance and advice. Good school at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment