Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Do You Register A Boat In Ontario

March 4, 1943 ... Lucio Dalla



March 4, 1943 ...





He says he was a handsome man
and went, came from the sea ...
spoke another language ...
but knew how to love;

and that day he took my mother
above a meadow ..
time sweeter
before being killed.

So she stayed alone in the room,
the room on the harbor,
with the only dress
every day shorter,

and although he did not know the name
and even the country
I expect 'as a gift of love
until the first month .

sixteen
that day my mom,
stanzas tavern
and sang a lullaby!

squeezing in the chest and he knew
knew sea
played to the woman
with the baby to be wrapped.

And perhaps it was a joke, or maybe
for love that I wanted to call
as our Lord.

of his short life, the memory, the memory
biggest
and 'all in the name
that I wear.

And even now I play cards
and drink wine
for the people of the port
my name is baby Jesus.

And even now I play cards
and drink wine
for the people of the port
my name is baby Jesus.



Lucio Dalla en el festival de Avo Session Basel, Suiza, 2006.








song "Caruso" interpreted by Luciano Pavarotti and Lucio Dalla. It Happened During the first of the concerts of Pavarotti & Friends from Modena (Italy), year 1992.


0 comments:

Post a Comment