Monday, March 14, 2011

What Is Benzonatate For?

My Blog ...


author Forward ...


The birth of this blog "SERENITY '" was born in a time when I had a strong need to communicate and share with some friends my way of understanding life and my emotions.
continue to keep this "window on the world" because they open the pages of my blog I try to convey to my readers, subjects of common interest.
footprint I have tried to give is that of a popular nature of the blog so that visitors can find sites with which to enrich their curiosity.
In the past I have addressed several topics including: love, friendship, passion, that of all the emotions are those that are more common at all latitudes, I preseguito with some topics of common interest among Internet users, even virtual love talking, chatting, virtual communication and text messages that are relevant to the world of bloggers and especially the Internet around the world.
course, Articles published in the future are endless, and in recent times, my blog is visited by many bloggers mainly of Italian origin but the visitors, even on an index of Google that I see between the favorites, especially with regard to the pictures I posted of the various painters, have increased exponentially, and my pages are visited daily by over 200 people from around the world, visitors who have not leaving comments draw pages from my many photographs that accompany the various subjects published.
The my second blog "La Spezia and its territory" is, unlike the first, a way to know the places where I live to the many fans of Italian territory and is visited daily by Internet users from all over the world and thanks to the publicity that other blogger friends have on their pages, with recommendations and quality stamp.
La Spezia and the Liguria offers travelers views unimaginable to which the photos often do not make a precise beauty.
Unfortunately, the smells, sounds and feelings can not arise from the look of a beautiful but still limited emotion that a photo can convey.
comments to the pages of my blog are always welcome, because through them I can also evaluate the participation rates for reading and visiting my articles without them I think a blog is likely to pay off their creative force, of course this makes me as a person to publish more frequently constant new post. Some players make the request for disclosure of pages on topics of particular customs and traditions Italian, periodically try to meet their various demands more trying to please everyone, yet to publish in future issues, particularly on the country where I live, for all those who have made Italy a dream and a goal to achieve in their future.


Best wishes to all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment